Getting a better website for your Business
Half the resolution of a problem is the acknowledgment of said problem. Are you having problems with your website or you are not getting the required conversions from your existing website? You have come to the right place, what you need, is a website redesign. Here are the steps to getting the perfect redesign for your website.
- Do a review: Do an analysis to ascertain the functionality of your website to pinpoint what works and what doesn’t. Make sure you don’t toss all the working parts of your website in the process of adding new things.
- Analyze your competition: The purpose of analyzing your competition is to understand the strengths and weakness in their website design and use them to your advantage in the process of your redesign.
- Define your Audience: Make a detailed list of your target audience and highlight the best strategies for capturing their attention which would form the basis of your design efforts.
- Set Objectives: Understand the reason for your redesign, outline what you want your new website to help you achieve and this should serve as the action plan for your redesign
- New Functionalities: Highlight the new features and functions you want your new website to have that is geared toward achieving your set objectives.
- Content: Outline the gaps in your content, what information does your target market what or need that is currently missing. Create new content tailored to filling these gaps.
- Budget: It’s wonderful to want to make changes for better conversion, it’s also important to check if you can afford it. Website redesigns can be quite pricey because of the added pages and functionalities. Outline how much you are willing to spend on your website and tailor your new objectives accordingly.
8.Hire your crew: Most of the heavy lifting will be done by certified professionals and that’s where we come in, we have a team of established professionals that would design your websites effortlessly. Visit us at www.novateur.ng