Websites are the virtual workstations for most businesses and it is widely desired and needed. You don’t need to have coding skills to have a website. It is an achievable goal using the right tools. The key to achieving your website is a little knowledge of HTML and CSS Code. Here are some steps to creating your first website
- Choose a domain name: There are various applications and tools that help when choosing a name becomes difficult. Having your own domain name gives your business an air of superiority and professionalism rather than having your site on another company’s domain. It is also important to do a check for the availability of your chosen domain name.
- Web Hosting: There are different website hosting packages on different platforms tailored to specific needs, choose the package that best works for your business. Having your own hosting will ensure the accessibility and reliability of your website at any given time.
- Content: Set clear goals and objectives that you want your website to achieve and your content should embody that. Your content should be a catalog of all your company’s products and services as well as other relevant information about your company.
- Template: Create a web template to make your process easier and faster. If you have difficulty create a template, there are some free and paid templates at your disposal.
- Software: Choose the software that you can work best with to create and edit your website.
- Website Design: You can design your website yourself or you can outsource it to a professional, keeping in mind that the design of your website is one of the major factors that leads to conversions.
- Search Engine Optimization: Your website is fully developed, designed, and launched, you also need to generate traffic to the website and a good way is by registering the website on major search engines.
- Advertise: You’ve made a great website with great content and graphics but no conversions are being made. You must put your website out there for people to see it and become paying customers.
Visit us at www.novateur.ng